Sunday, February 1, 2009

Sunday Scriptures

So I thought that I would start a few new things on my blog. I don't know if I will always be great at remembering but I will try my best. This is the first I shall try. Each Sunday I will post a scripture or two that strikes my fancy. Might write as to why, might not. :) Enjoy!


Mark 9:24 And straightway the father of the child cried out, and said with tears, Lord, I believe; help thou mine unbelief.

Psalms 31:24 Be of good courage, and he shall strengthen your heart, all ye that hope in the Lord.

We all have our hard times and our struggles. The Lord is very aware of mine and of my families. We may fall of the path at times, but that never changes the way we feel in our hearts. Seek strength in your Father in heaven and know that He loves you. He will do what you cannot. He only asks of us what we are able. Have faith in Him and all else will fall into place.

1 comment:

Jen said...

True, true. Hang in there! He is watching over you.