Sunday, February 8, 2009

Sunday Scriptures

Matthew 21: 22
22: And all things, whatsoever ye shall ask in prayer
, believing, ye shall receive.

Its so easy to get caught up in this world. I find myself doing it all the time. I think of things that I need help with that I could turn to Him for, but I don't. It's not due to the fact that I don't believe He will help me, but more that I don't deserve it. Or that its something to trivial, or it's something that I should handle on mine own. I think its key that if we get on our knees and ask the Lord for help, one we must believe that He will help us, and two, know that He may not give the answer we want or think we need, but that it's the right answer, and three, know that He loves us and is always there for us no matter how small something is and never believe you don't deserve His guidance.

James 1: 5-6
5 If any of you lack wisdom, let him ask of God, that giveth to all men liberally, and upbraidth not; and it shall be given him.
6 But let him ask in faith, nothing waivering. For he that wavereth is like a wave of the sea driven with the wind and tossed.

And of course I love this scripture. It tells you if you need answers just ask. He is there. But you have to ask in faith. Believing.

1 comment:

Celeste said...

ALISHA! Holy cow, I'm so glad you commented on my blog so we can be in touch again! I noticed that you said you're going back to Texas soon. I'm in Provo. Could we get together sometime before you go? I can definitely come up. Email me at peterson.celeste@gmail.com. Yay.