Sunday, March 29, 2009

My purse!!




Well I know that I already posted the first purse I made but after making one for my friend I really really wanted my own. I decided to make mine a little different and bigger since I still have to carry all the stuff for Bug with me. I really LOVE the way it came out. I am so excited to go do ANYTHING tomorrow so that I can use it! This purse was a lot more work than the first one but I think that it was worth the extra effort. Other than that nothing to exciting going on in my life. Just waiting on my baby to come home to me! 18 more days till hes on that plane! Photobucket

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You did an amazing job hun! Turned out so good! Yay! :) ♥ Chelle

grandma said...

That is sooo cool. Great job! It is nice to see you developing your talents. Love ya

Mysticnocturne said...

Awesome purse! Congratz that Scott comes home this month!