Monday, August 24, 2009

Playing in the rain!

So Texas has some pretty sweet rain storms. I love to sit out on our porch when its lightning and thundering outside and just watch the storms roll through. They are some of the prettiest sights I have seen and it truly makes me remember how big this world is and how small I am in it. Well the other day we had one of these storms but there was no lighting. Ada kept saying rain at the window and I thought what the heck! We ran outside and played. It was probably one of the funnest times we have had in a long time. Scott was out there with her first cause I wasn't sure if I wanted to get soaked but then I decided I would. The neighbors across the street came out too and Taylor, Alleigh, and Ada all played together. We got out buckets and dumped water on each other. Everyone had a great time! Scott kept kicking water at Ada as she would run away and she thought it was the funniest thing. Then she would dump water on daddy's head. We got out some bath time boats and let them sail down the road. All and all it was a fun day. I am just waiting for the next storm to blow through and do it again! Pictures aren't that great. I didn't want to get the camera wet!

Photobucket

No comments: