Monday, May 10, 2010

Zoo Trip for Mothers Day

Well I had a great mothers day. Scott and Ada spoiled me rotten. I got breakfast in bed, and got waited on hand and foot. I didn't have to change any diapers or care for kids...except of course feeding Brayden. We decided to go to the zoo because it was so beautiful out! Well I think just about every other mom in Colorado Springs had the same idea. It was very busy, but a lot of fun! We went with another family from out unit and had a good time. Ada loves going to the zoo and seeing all the animals. This was the first time Scott was able to come with us and he really enjoyed the chance to take her.

Also it was fun cause Scott was in control of the camera most of the day and its fun to see things through his eyes. He got some amazing shots of me with Brayden that I just love! All in all it was a great day yesterday. Becoming a mother was the second best decision I have made in my life, next to marrying Scott. I have the most incredible children and the best friend I could ever ask for in this life. I am truly blessed with my family and I can't believe how lucky I am.

Also I would like to say a big Thank You to my own mom. She is an amazing woman who has always supported me. As the years have passed and I have became a mother myself I see all the sacrifices she made for me and I am truly thankful for all that she has done for me. I love you mom!
Ada spinning in circles


My little man and I
My wonderful children
And thats my man! haha

Gotta love that face!
Our little family, minus Bray, he was sleeping and I wasn't moving him :)
Our little Bug
Feeding the giraffes

No comments: