Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Adas first day of Pre K!

Well today was Ada Bugs first day of school! It was such a bitter sweet thing! I know its only two days a week for a few hours but its still such a big milestone! I can't believe how fast she is growing up! She had an awesome day at school and said she had a lot of fun coloring and playing. I am so glad that she had a good time and she didnt cry or anything when I left her. I mean a small part of me wishes she missed me and would cause a big fuss when I leave her because she loves me that much, but we all know she is independent and just fine without me. Bray and I spent the afternoon running some errands without her and it was actually very nice but a little lonely with no one jabbering at me. Anyways here are a few pictures from the day. We went and had ice cream afterwards to celebrate her first day. I thihk thats a tradition I am going to keep each year!
This was her at about 10 this morning just ready to go and didnt understand why we couldn't go yet. Her class didn't start till 1.


All ready to go with her backpack!


Her and her teacher, Ms. Josie. She was to excited to take a picture for me!


Sitting and listening to the teacher read a story

No comments: