Saturday, November 5, 2011

Day 5...Thankful for the Army

Today I wanted to say how thankful I am for the Army. Now this is somewhat of a double edged sword because the army is one needy needy job and takes my husband away from me constantly and controls my life and has made it impossible for me to have a strong footing in one place...BUT I am so thankful for a wonderful job that my husband enjoys and for all the wonderful blessings that we get. We have food and shelter and everything we could need and much much more because of this job. We have job security and for some people in this economy I know that is a huge deal. Also we have full medical coverage. For me this is something so important and I am so thankful for all the things that the army offers my family. Not to mention the little things, the opportunity to travel, the opportunity to meet new people, and the opportunity to learn to grow. I have had to become a stronger woman then I ever knew I could be due to the trials the army life puts our family through. But I wouldn't change any of the challenges or experiences I have got. It has helped make me into the person I am now.

No comments: