Sunday, December 14, 2008

SNOW!!





So its been snowing here the last two days and its the best! I have missed the snow. I have been moving around so much the last few years, that we have hardly had the opportunity to play in the snow. So first thing this morning when I saw how much it was snowing outside and how fluffy it was I got Ada all bundled up and out we went. SHE LOVED IT! This was her first time really playing in the snow. We took her in it back in March, but she was to small to play in it or really appreciate it. She was barreling through it, picking it up...eating it, kissing it. It was so much fun to watch her explore. Here are a few pictures. Enjoy!

3 comments:

grandma said...

Fun in the snow! Look forward to seeing you soon. Thanks for the pics. Love you, mom

Mysticnocturne said...

She looks cute! I am SO happy being away from the snow, but glad Ada's enjoying herself! =) It looks like fedex delivered your presents last night. Please let us know if you got them okay. love and miss you guys! xoxoxo =)

Jen said...

I'm so glad it finally snowed! Bring Ada down and we'll sled on the hill by our house with boys and have hot chocolate!