Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Getting Antsy

Well Scott is getting on a plane in less than a week to come my way and finally get some R and R. I cannot wait. Scott is the last group of people that are heading home for R and R so when he gets back we will only have about 2 and a half months left! That is seriously the best news to me. I can't believe we are so close! Also we put in an application on a place to live in Texas and I have my dates for when I will be heading back that way to set up our home for the spring and summer. Then of course its off to Colorado which I couldn't be more excited for. Scott and I are looking forward to some sweet snowboarding when we get there.

Speaking of snowboarding, we are so excited to go! Scotty got me a sweet new coat for the year which came today. I love it! He got a lot of new gear himself too. We can't wait to get to colorado by next winter to use it all. My luck Ill be pregnant then! Haha.
Here is the new coat

But back to this R and R. I can not wait! I have been spinning in circles lately and just trying to find things to do to occupy my time. I had a game tonight but sadly my sitter wasn't able to take Ada cause she has a little girl that came down with the flu. Means I might miss my game tomorrow to. Kinda bummed. But Scotty will be here soon and he is going to get the chance to watch me play which he has only seen once since we have been married. Also were going boarding, and to the sundance film festival, and sledding, and out to eat and were gonna have some bummin days and gonna take Bug to the discovery gateway which is a kids museum here. I cannot wait! We are going to have lots of fun!

Well not much else to say for now, just sitting here wanting time to fly!

2 comments:

Mysticnocturne said...

Great jacket! Cutie hat! So excited for you guys! I know you'll have a blast of course =) Ada will be super excited- try to get that first moment when she sees him on camera- it will be so priceless- with my kids it is the bomb! I always stand back and watch then run to him and it is amazing watching them with him, and when he gets to me it is the most wonderful feeling in the world. Enjoy!!!

Jen said...

I am gone tonight but give me a call next time you need someone to help with Ada. If you want to drive that is.:) You're always welcome to stay the night if you need her to stay and would rather drive back home the next day or morning.