Thursday, January 22, 2009

Just bloggin

Well I don't have a whole lot to say other than Scott and I are having a great time together right now. We have had a fun last few days even though we really haven't done much at all. Today we spent it with his parents and family. His rents flew in last night and we went over to Jenn's house to see them. Jenn, mom and I ended up doing a little girl shopping today at some consignment shops. It was a lot of fun. I can't wait to get to texas and start piecing our home back together. I have so many ideas its insane! I seriously can't wait. Only about 3 more weeks! Which is awesome! But sad cause that means we have a little over a week till Scott heads back which makes me very sad. Yesterday he was nice enough to help me out with some of the organizing and packing for the upcoming trek back to Texas. We got rid of a bunch of stuff! Which is good cause I need the space in the cars. I dont know how 9 months ago I got everything to fit in one car and I had two dogs and now I am squeezing to get it all in two car and no dogs. How did I gain that much crap?! Anyways, thats about all for now. We are hoping to get in some night boarding tomorrow, weather permitting. So fingers crossed for a snow day!

No comments: