Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Wishful Wednesday



So today is wishful Wednesday, and I have only one thing in my head that I am very wishful for. I wish that someone else would come pack all my stuff and drive it to Texas for me, then all I would have to do is jump on a plane there and it would just be waiting for me. All unpacked and everything. So I could get right to shopping and decorating for my home! Wow, wouldn't that be nice?! Ain't gonna happen though. But at least I can be thankful that its almost here and I can be back in my home and in my own bed where its comfy. And not to long after my hubby will be there to join me. Yay!

3 comments:

Cotners said...

Cool! When do you go back? So exciting!

Jen said...

Yea! So close! I love to decorate and look forward to that part of life as well!

The Richards said...

I know how you feel about moving. I absolutely HATE packing!! I am so glad we finally bought a house, that means no more moving for a long time!! lol The watch bands by themselves are $20. But if someone want to buy a few then I would give discounts. :)