Sunday, March 8, 2009

Is it April Yet?

Well we have 40 short, but terribly long days until my Scotty is home. I am getting so dang anxious its ridiculous. The MP's have all been headed home and one of my friends got her hubby back yesterday. Even though I am ecstatic for her and so happy she has her man home, I am a bit jealous. I want my husband back!!! 40 days is nothing right. Nothing compared to what we have already been though, but man man life can make those days creep by sometimes! Scotty is just about, if not more anxious than I am. Since the MP's have all left he is no longer doing any missions which means he is bored beyond belief. So bored that some of the guys even locked the first sergent in his office the other day. Not a smart thing to do to the man that can make your life hell...which he then did when he tossed EVERYONEs rooms. Gotta love the army.


Photobucket

2 comments:

The Richards said...

It will come before you know it. I know it doesn't seem that way. I'm so glad that this part of your life is almost to an end. I'm sure there will be more deployments in the future, but at least you will have your hubby home for a while!!!

DianaCotner said...

Hang in there. Once he gets back those 40 days will be long gone and forgotten.