Friday, September 25, 2009

A quick update

Well I just wanted to jump on here real quick and let everyone know that we are almost out of this place!!! YAY!! I could care less to ever see Texas again! Well, more specifically Ft. Hood! Ugh. Tuesday we are pushing out and getting on the road. We plan on taking two days to make the trip so we don't have to rush or drive to long. I invested in a nice portable DVD player for the back of the head rest to help Ada out along the way. Because....WERE OFF THE PACI!!!! Thats right folks, no more pacifier! Yay! Its been a rough few days but each day its getting better. She is learning to fall asleep without it. She hardly ever asks for it anymore. Well other than that not to much. I am about to pack up this computer so there won't be any posting till we get there and get settled I'm sure. Wish us luck on finding a house we love quickly. We have one prospect at the moment and will know more monday so fingers crossed! Hope everyone is doing good and we will have the same numbers for now so give us a call if ya need anything!!! Oh and my last OB appt is monday before we push out so if something crazy comes up Im sure I will let you all know

1 comment:

Jen said...

Wow! Congrats! I'm excited for you to be closer and to be able to settle in somewhere for a while. Those pictures of Ada are adorable! Good luck and be safe on the drive.