Sunday, November 22, 2009

A little behind...

So I am just a bit behind on this whole blogging deal. I have just been running around like crazy with a million things going on. Where to even start to catch up. Well right after Halloween, Ada and I took a trip to Portland to visit my dad and family there. It was a great trip and we had a lot of fun. We were there for 8 days and got to enjoy seeing my Uncle Bob who I have not seen in a while. It was really nice. I also got to meet my cousins newest addition little baby Wyatt. He is so darn cute! Here's a couple pictures of the trip. I just want to say Thank you to my dad and Tiffany for their hospitality while we were in town.





Lets see other than that I have just been working like crazy to get things ready for the baby to come. I painted the nursery the other day and I LOVE the way it came out. I would share a picture but a little girl seems to have hidden my camera somewhere and I don't know where it is. So when I find that I will upload a picture and share. I have also been working hard to get the bedding for the nursery done which I am doing all myself. I am hoping to have that finished by today. And I made new curtains for our basement, also we have been making some friends with some of the couples in our unit and have been enjoying spending time with them. Its been a good few weeks since I got back.

Next up is hopefully our trip to Utah but we are waiting to find out weather or not Scott is going to have to work over Thanksgiving on a VIP. If he does then Ada and I will be staying here. So we will see what happens! Hope everyone is doing well and hope everyone has a great Thanksgiving! I will try and write and post more often.

No comments: