Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Monster Doll for Ada

So I have been working on some different crafts and such...you can go to my craft blog to see them, but I made this particular one for Ada cause she wouldn't stop asking for it! I love the way it turned out and so does she. She was very happy to finally have it. (it only took me a day, but you know toddlers lol) Anyways here it is!

And heres Ada lovin on it!




Also I decided to go ahead and try my luck at opening an Etsy shop. Right now all I have in there is a few burp cloths but I will be adding more after the holidays. I have to get through Christmas first! But spread the word to friends and such if you can! Thanks!! I would love the support!

Heres the web address for the shop:
http://www.etsy.com/shop/Creativemommyatwork

No comments: