Thursday, May 20, 2010

Brayden at 3 months

I can't believe my baby boy is already 3 months old! Wow where has the time gone!! Brayden is such a joy to have around! At this stage he is learning to smile more and more. He now coos and talks and is becoming quite the little character. You can see his personality really starting to shine. He loves his mama and anytime he hears me or sees me he lights up! I absolutely adore it! He is learning to really love his daddy now too since he has been around this last month. His big sister still thinks he is great and gives him lots of hugs and kisses. He will just watch her as she runs all over the place like its the most entertaining thing he has ever seen. He loves to sit under his play mat and he enjoys his bath time. He has been sleeping in his crib now just like a big boy and most nights goes down around 8 and doesnt get up until 4. Makes mommy very happy. He can still roll over from his stomach to his back but he usually enjoys his tummy time so he just sits there and plays. Its very sad for me to think that he is growing up so fast but at the same time I am so happy to see him happy. Each stage is such a fun new experience with him. We love you Bray!




This is what we call his Elvis face



oI love his smile in this one

Sleeping in his bed like a big boy

1 comment:

DianaCotner said...

I love when they start to smile. I think it is one of the best days in a mothers life when their baby begins to smile. He is getting so big and so cute!