Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Business Update!

Ok so I know I am totally behind on things right now, but what can I say, life is BUSY!!

Quick update though on my business. We are doing great and have a pretty steady stream of customers which is AWESOME!! I can't even believe how much it has taken off. So anyways..had to do a little face lift to the web page cause it just wasn't up to par in my book.

So go check it out and let me know what you think!

http://www.wix.com/scaphotography/sca-photography

Promise I will update more on family and kids, (the real reason you look at this) here in a couple days. Hope all is well with everyone!

1 comment:

satinder rana said...

Loved your photographs. And the website as well. Though I think that a personal website with your own domain name would be more professional and would attract more clients.

Best of luck for your business. :)