Thursday, November 25, 2010

Thanksgiving 2010

Since it is Thanksgiving I thought I would take just a second to write a few of the things I am thankful for. This year has been a trying one, but also an amazing one. I am thankful for the birth of my son Brayden. He is an awesome little man and such a blessing in my life. He keeps me on my toes and always can bring a smile to my face. I am thankful for an amazing husband who is serving overseas to help keep this country safe. I am thankful for all that he does for me and for our family as well. Scott, you are the best husband a girl could ask for. Thank you for continuing to put up with me through these 5 years of marriage. I love you. I am thankful for my beautiful little girl. Watching her grow each day and seeing how much she is no longer a baby but a big kid now. She is constantly learning new things, and just wants to discover all life has for her. I am thankful also for two healthy kids. That in itself is a great blessing and I hope that its one I will continue to have for a long time. I am thankful for my family. I have great parents that are there for me. I am thankful for the relationship I have with each of them, and how as I get older we have more we can relate to each other on and a better understanding of one another. I am thankful for awesome inlaws that are always there for me as well. I couldn't have asked to marry into a better family. I am thankful for brother and his family, and all of my brother and sister in laws. I have some great people I get to call family and I couldn't be more blessed. I am very thankful at this time for my army family. For all the amazing women that I have been lucky enough to meet since we have joined this life and for their never ending support. No one will ever understand me like they do, because they are the ones here for me in those hardest times. Girls you know who you are and I will forever be in debt to you. Thank you for being part of my life. I am thankful for a house to live in, food to eat, and clothes to wear. This year has been so hard on so many Americans and I know those simple things in life are so much more. I am so thankful to not have to worry about those things. I am thankful for my ward family here in Colorado. I have an amazing Bishop and some great people I am lucky enough to have met here. They have been a support to me this year in so many ways and I want to say thank you to them for all they have done, from meals, to watching my kids, to just being a friend. Thank you. And last but not least, I am thankful to know my Savior. I am thankful for his attoning sacrafice and for the power of prayer. I am greatful for my faith, and I am thankful for the knowledge I have, that I am a child of my Heavenly Father, and through Christ all things are possible. I hope you all know how much I love each and every one of you. And I hope that this holiday season brings everyone great memories, good food, and being surround by the people you love!

No comments: