Thursday, November 25, 2010

Trip back to Colorado

Well my MIL helped me drive back to Colorado and we made a stop in Utah for a day to see family and visit my newest nephew Gibson and take some photos for them. I also made sure to go to see the SLC temple. My SIL Jen and nephew Bryce came along for this. It was a lot of fun. I had a good little visit there and was glad to stop for the day. My MIL spent a few days in Colorado with me and helped me get back in the groove of things and get a few projects done around my house. It was really nice to have her out and to have the help on the drive! Thanks Mom!
Ada with her newest cousin
Anastasia and Bray!
Tara and Bray
Tara did not know Mom was coming!
New nephew Gibson!

Bryce and Ada at Temple Square

Ada where her mommy and daddy got married!
Bryce!

Bryce with Gibson

No comments: