Monday, June 20, 2011

Can't believe how fast they grow..

Today Brayden is 16 months old. I can't even believe how fast time flies!! I swear it was just yesterday I was having his first birthday and another 4 months have already passed! I dont know how it happens. Brayden is such a joy to have in our family. Hes a little turkey and of course a handful but I wouldn't change a single thing about him. He's such a sweet boy and loves to cuddle with his mommy. Hes starting to learn a lot more sign language and picking up on some words too besides just mommy and daddy! He can say truck, please, Ada, Eat, and milk. Hes breaking through a few more teeth right at the moment so I can't say he is a joy ALL of the time, but for the most part he is a good baby. Though hes not much of a baby anymore. He is very head strong and knows what he wants and knows how to make himself known. He wants to be included in everything and loves to watch his sister and do whatever she is. Gonna have to watch that one as she gets older! Brayden, we love you and we are so happy to have you in our family! You are an amazing little boy and I can't wait to watch you grow!

No comments: