Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Day 2..Thankful for a roof over my head

So today I woke up with a beautiful picture outside. We are covered in snow! I love the snow. I think it is beautiful, majestic and makes me happy for a day of hot chocolate and cuddling. But it also makes me think of something else. I am so truly thankful for a roof over my head and a warm house to be in on days like this. I know that not all are as fortunate. I know that I am truly blessed to have a home and heat. And not only do I have a home, I have a beautiful home. With no leaks or cracks in my walls etc. I know that a lot of people in this world have so much less than me and I am so very fortunate to have a wonderful home that I get the joy of decorating and making my own. Days like today remind me how many less fortunate are out there right now in this cold and just looking for a way to get warm. It really makes me think about ways I can help out more.

No comments: