Thursday, November 3, 2011

Day 3...Thankful for my church

Today I wanted to say how thankful I am for my church. Though I struggle at times and am not the perfect Mormon, I love my church. I love the people of my church and most of all, I love the teachings of my church. I am thankful for finding the church at the age that I did and was able to then meet my husband and have two beautiful kids, and be sealed in the temple. I am thankful for Joseph Smith and the restored Gospel. I am thankful for a modern prophet on the earth today. I know that my church is true. I know that Christ is my savior and through him I am stronger then I ever thought I could be. I am thankful for all the wonderful blessings I have in my life because of the church. And I am so thankful for my ward that I am in. I have some amazing people in my ward that are always there when I need someone and continue to show faith in me and never give up hope. I am very very blessed. This I know.

No comments: