Monday, December 7, 2009

Potty Training!

I just had to write a quick note. Ada and I have been working on her potty training for about a week now and let me tell you this little girl is smart! Yay for her! She is getting it so fast and so easy! She is not perfect and still accidents and wears pull ups out of the house and at night time but she is awesome!!! She is telling me when she needs to, and has almost no accidents all day! I can't believe that it was this easy so far. I have been dreading and dreading this but she has made it much much easier than I would have imagined. PLUS, this means I will only have one kid in diapers at a time! Yay! I know our bank account will love that much more! Well thats all, just wanted to share my little joy! Heres a pic in her cute little undies! Also it has been snowing here like crazy!! I love it! I can't get enough of it. We have probably had about a foot or more over the last two days. I know thats not a ton but I haven't got to be around snow in a while so I love it. Heres a pic of Scotts car covered. This was yesterday before another 5 or so inches came down.
Also, Scotty gave me my christmas present early and I couldn't be more excited!!! He got me a Nikon D300 DSLR Camera! I have been wanting a nice camera for sooooo long and now I have it! I have been still working on figuring it all out and learning how to use the focus etc etc, but hopefully by Christmas I will have it down. Thats why he gave it to me now so I could have it for all the holiday stuff. My friend just had a baby too and I am going to try my luck at taking some cute pictures of him when she gets home from the hospital. Here is a few pictures I have snapped with it so far.



I hope everyone is having a great December so far! Happy Holidays!!!

1 comment:

The Richards said...

I am totally jealous for sure of your new camera! I got the nikon D40 for my b-day this year (a lot cheaper then the D300) and I totally love it! So I know you will LOVE yours!! DSLR's freakin ROCK! They are seriously amazing and make taking pictures soo much better. I'm so excited for you!! Yay!