Monday, March 29, 2010

Braydens Blessing

Here are the pictures from the blessing. It was a great day!!! I am so thankful for the Gospel of Jesus Christ. The blessings that I have received in my life are so abundant. I am so grateful for my children and for the joy that they bring to my life. To be able to see my son be blessed and hear the things that are said for him in this life. He has such a sweet spirit to him and even though he has only been part of this family for a little over a month I can't imagine my life without him. The blessing of family, is to me, the greatest blessing I will ever receive. My job as a mother is the most important role I could ever have in this life. I am thankful for all my family that was able to make it on this very important day in our life. And most of all I am grateful for my husband and the man that he is. I know that he is a great role model for our children and that he will grow into an even better man as the years pass by. I could not ask for a more perfect man as my eternal companion.





2 comments:

DianaCotner said...

That's a good looking family!! I had a great time visiting and would really love to come again.

Jen said...

Oh, it makes me home sick seeing all of these pictures!! But, I am so glad that the family was able to be there together with you. JR sure looks handsome in his suit. Little Brayden is a very cute little newborn. I love new babies!