Monday, June 28, 2010

Family Visit Part 1

Well I am going to have to do this post in sections because man was it a LONG week! I had family come visit us from Saturday to Saturday and it was TONS of fun! I couldn't believe how tiring it can be though. My mom flew in on Saturday night and my brother, his wife, their kid, my cousin and his kid all came in that night too! We started out that first night with a bang and had a good time just hanging out and relaxing. We ordered pizza and just stayed up to late talking and catching up.

The next day for Fathers day we drove up to Denver and spent the day at Elich Gardens, a amusment/water park here. It was a lot of fun and it was a really nice day for most of the morning. Then about the time we decided to head over to the water side, the clouds started rolling in. But that was ok because all the kids were exhausted and it was time to head home anyways. We had fun taking all the little ones on the rides and us big kids even got to ride a few ourselves!








On Monday we went to a place called Cave of the Winds here in Colorado Springs. Its was a lot of fun to walk through and see the inside of, but I was stuck trying to carry Brayden on my front through some very small holes and having the tour guide shut off all the lights and haveing Ada freak out in the dark. It was still fun though. After that we headed over to an old ghost town museum and walked through and looked at all the old shops and did a little panning for gold.







My Aunt Patty and my Aunt Sandy and her husband Bobby all came to visit that afternoon/evening. We had one full house!! Luckily not everyone was staying at my place cause we were running short on space! We just enjoyed a nice dinner out on the deck and had a relaxing evening. It was nice to have everyone together in one spot.

No comments: